Our client, one of Nashville’s fastest growing integrated agencies, needs an Account Supervisor to lead and develop a newly acquired healthcare client. The selected individual will be working directly with key client decision makers and leading an internal agency team to develop and execute strategic branding initiatives across all channels, traditional and digital.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 6+ years in an advertising agency account management role with demonstrated experience in both traditional and digital channels.
- A proven professional record of developing and selling brand strategies based on research and insights. The ideal candidate is a client and agency leader with the ability to … think, develop and present strategic plans and take those plans to market with strong project planning and management of required resources.
- Able to present and defend strategic and tactical recommendations to internal and external teams.
- Evidence of working with multiple cross-functional teams–whether they sit in-house or off-site.
- Tested management skills and laser-focus when it comes to delivering on client’s objectives.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills … listening, writing, speaking and presenting.
- Healthcare experience a plus.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send the following immediately to Gary at firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Updated resume (Word doc preferred)
- 2 to 3 paragraphs on how your background relates to this role; tell us about your professional successes.
Please note, all submissions will be treated in confidence and will not be presented to our client until we have discussed the opportunity with you by telephone and received your permission to proceed. We understand how small a world it is.