Senior Brand Strategist
Currently looking for an experienced marketing and brand specialist to fill an opening in Dallas, Texas for a Senior Brand Strategist. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 – 8 years of account/ brand planning experience in an agency environment.
Responsibilities of the Senior Brand Strategist
- Build collaborative relationships with all agency disciplines and key client representatives and together develop brand and creative strategies that achieve the client’s’ business objectives.
- Provide a comprehensive context for strategic development by monitoring and reporting industry, consumer, and multicultural trends.
- Develop and implement qualitative and quantitative research methodologies to add consumer behavioral insights and provide an understanding as to how the communication program is working.
- Moderate/facilitate qualitative ethnographic research.
- Author insightful and inspiring creative briefs that excite and launch the creative process.
- Create client presentations and convincingly demonstrate the agency’s strategic and creative recommendations and their subsequent effectiveness.
Requirements of the Senior Brand Strategist
- Minimum 5-8 years’ account /brand planning experience in an agency environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Advertising or 5 years relevant work experience in lieu of degree
- Demonstrated experience in developing brand and creative strategies for multicultural markets
- Strong analytic skills and comprehensive knowledge of research methodologies and the use of ethnography
Interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to submit their qualifications and resumes to email@example.com in confidence for consideration.