Our client, a growing agency in Nashville has requested our assistance in the identification of a talented and experienced Brand Planner.
The ideal candidate is passionate about understanding and inspiring meaningful connections between people and brands. They:
- Are solutions-oriented, always thinking about their clients’ business, anticipating issues and communicating their vision to produce superior results.
- Lead, facilitate, develop and look for ways to expand the thinking of the agency.
- Are a thought leader, motivator and partner internally and externally.
- Will use their unique understanding of culture, consumerism and human behavior to create unique compelling positioning and content to bring people and brands together.
- Partner with all agency disciplines to ignite the work of the agency with brilliant insights, ideas and inspiration.
- Think well beyond the execution of the current campaign to bring value to the clients’ growth strategy.
- Be the steward of channel-agnostic thinking for assigned brands that resonate with consumers in meaningful ways.
- Author briefs and lead creative and cross-discipline briefing sessions to focus efforts “beyond the obvious.”
- Be a catalyst and inspiration within the agency and client by providing ongoing relevant findings about the brand, competitors and consumers.
- Become a trusted, valued business partner with internally and externally.
- Be a great coach and mentor, assisting junior team members grow their careers.
- 5 to 7 years experience in Account Planning with the ability to build relationships and manage clients.
- Worked in a Top 20 market (3+ years), trained with a Top 30 traditional or Top 15 digital agency and been an agency member for a minimum of 3 years of a client’s planning cycle.
- Experienced in conceiving, developing, planning and executing savvy multi-layer campaigns that include all of the available traditional and digital channels.
- Able to synthesize consumer insights, brand knowledge and marketing know-how to effectively defend and persuade clients to embrace a strong strategic idea and keep it sold.
- Demonstrated confidence and articulate their own and the agency’s POV.
- Naturally curious. Interested in cultural anthropology and ethnographic research. An avid reader and seeks a variety of sources and opinions on cultural trends.
- Enjoys working with a broad range of clients.
- Willing to “roll-up your sleeves” and do what it takes to see the job successfully completed.
- Flexible and adept in meeting shifting client needs and priorities.
- Jumps out of bed in the morning charged by the challenge of the day.
- Wants to grow clients’ brand and help the client become a star
- Considered a dynamic presenter.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to submit their credentials to firstname.lastname@example.org