Sr. Account Executive/Account Executive – Philadelphia $55k
Our client, a large national independent integrated retail agency needs an experienced Sr. Account Executive/Account Executive for its Philadelphia office.
The selected individual will be working directly with key client decision makers and internal agency departments to develop and execute profitable traffic and sales building initiatives across all traditional and digital advertising channels.
Professional Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years advertising agency account management experience developing and managing the implementation of both traditional and digital programs.
- A professional record of understanding and using research and consumer insights to develop, sell and defend strategies and tactics to internal agency and client leaders.
- Tested project management skills and laser-focus to the details required to deliver programs meeting client(s) objectives.
- Success working in/with multiple cross-functional teams.
- Able to quickly establish strong professional relationships with assigned clients and become a trusted advisor.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills … listening, writing, speaking and presenting.
- A positive and energetic demeanor … sincere customers focus.
- Retail, QSR, Co-op or Dealer Group experience a plus.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send the following immediately to Gary at email@example.com:
- Updated resume (Word doc preferred)
- 2 to 3 paragraphs on how your background relates to this role; tell us about your professional successes.
We respect your privacy. We will not present your information to the client until we have discussed the opportunity with you and received your permission to release it.