Our Client, a full service (digital and traditional) communications agency is seeking an experienced Senior Digital Project Manager to establish and manage digital advertising projects. Overall responsibilities include resource scheduling, project tracking, risk analysis, cost management, evaluating, and issue management.
The ideal candidate is someone with website development and interactive agency experience. They should have a four (4) year college degree and five (5) plus years of project management training and / or equivalent project management experience. Enterprise project management skills preferred, Microsoft technologies, PMI methodologies and certification a plus.
The Senior Project Manager will complete the following functions:
- Program Management – Directs the design of inter-related digital projects or a family strategic programs and delivers total interactive solutions meeting and exceeding client expectations.
- Quality Control – Executes and follows defined quality control, unit and system testing procedures in order to maintain overall quality of deliverables.
- Coaching – Assists team members to reach project objectives by providing corrective and positive feedback.
- Project Management – Adjusts to project management methodology guidelines in order to manage entire project life cycle.
- Project Reporting – Monitors all issues or problems, completes documentation for reporting status of projects and explains any variances to all project stakeholders.
- Create Partnerships – Establishes relationships at all levels of the agency in order to effectively solve problems.
- Support Account Services – Supports Account Service teams at the project level while providing status, budget and timeline updates.
- Client Relationship Management – Gains an understanding of the clients’ industry, industry trends, products, competition, and organization.
The Senior Project Manager will need the following skills and knowledge:
- Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years experience managing interactive projects, preferably in a consulting or interactive agency environment.
- Knowledge of one or more of the following – software development life cycle, web technologies, web development processes, and the delivery of solutions with creative and engineering components, media and advertising projects, digital strategy projects.
- Understanding and proven experience of project management methodology including the ability to identify and resolve issues, manage risk, develop detailed work plans and specifications, perform resource allocations and run team meetings.
- Outstanding communication skills – verbal, written, presentation.
- Attention to detail and the ability to multitask across multiple projects.
If you are qualified and feel ready to take the next step in your professional career, please submit your credentials in confidence at to email@example.com.