Position: Digital Producer
Location: St. Louis, OM
Our client, a full service (digital / traditional ) marketing communications agency is seeking an experienced Digital Producer to join its St. Louis team. The selected candidate will be responsible for managing all digital efforts on behalf of their assigned clients as they move through the agency.
Knowledge of the digital development process is critical to this role in order to interface with the development teams. A firm understanding of digital marketing tactics and the deliverables associated with them is also required for success in this role.
A firm understanding of the metrics associated with digital marketing tactics would be helpful in order to provide clients with summaries on performance as campaigns are in motion and undergoing optimization.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 3 years of experience managing client marketing / advertising digital projects in the following channels … websites, mobile app development, social media etc.
- Past responsibilities for the creation and management of Timelines, Tracking of Client / Creative Development Deliverables, Quality Assurance Testing and E mail marketing. Send Tests and Approval Tracking and Social Media Campaigns.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
- Managing client digital programs across agency and external resources
- Budget tracking of both out of pocket costs and agency hours
- Monitor campaigns and recommend corrective actions based on insights gained from ongoing analysis.
- Exceptional communication abilities, written, verbal and presentation.
- Self-motivated and a willingness to be always learning more.
- An entrepreneurial spirit, resourcefulness, client service orientation.
- Disciplined and driven to stay on time and on budget.
- Solid proofreading skills.
- Comfort in a fast-paced environment, with the ability to multi-task.
- Flexibility in handling a wide range of tasks and duties.
- High organization with an attention to detail, while keeping in mind the big picture.
- A creative mind and problem solving skills.
- Passion for great creative work and the patience to nurture its development.
- Willingness to jump right in wherever needed in the agency.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Journalism, Advertising, Communications or Marketing
- 3+ years of cumulative project management experience (must have 1+ years of experience with each of the following: web development, email marketing, social marketing, online display advertising, and search marketing
- 3+ years of client management/relationship experience in a fast-paced environment
- Experience managing deliverables for marketing automation platforms
- Experience managing deliverables for digital advertising including display and social
- Experience with measurement tools and points of data used in digital marketing reporting
TO APPLY: Please email your resume in confidence to Gary Yaekle, Executive Search Consultant at email@example.com.