Currently seeking an innovative, hard working Account Executive for a vacant role in the St. Louis area. To be considered the candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree and possess 5+ years marketing / advertising experience (B2B, pharma, retail, hospital, medical device preferred.)
Responsibilities of the Account Executive
- Interface with various agency departments to move projects through the agency and creative development/execution process.
- Supervise Account Coordinator and reports to an Account Manager while partnering with Creative and Interactive/Digital teams as well as production resources.
- Lead the process of gathering client input, industry data, etc. to fuel the strategic and creative process.
- Identify opportunities for the agency team to gain new business from existing clients.
- Effectively present, sell and defend agency work/proposals to clients; supports other team members in these functions.
- Assists in preparing client invoices, proposals, marketing communications and strategic marketing plans, media and public relations plans.
- Coordinates with Interactive Creative Director/Interactive Production Manager to ensure traditional/interactive synthesis of marketing efforts.
- Check and approve creative/production materials, copy, layouts, and production art, and coordinates client approvals.
- Coordinate project timing and budgets with all relevant agency personnel.
- Actively seek additional projects/new business from client contacts.
- Assist senior management on an as-needed basis with new business development, company marketing, product positioning, budgeting and resource management, and sales support
- Manage internal marketing/promotional initiatives and special projects as needed
Requirements of the Account Executive
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years marketing / advertising experience (B2B, pharma, retail, hospital, medical device preferred)
- Excellent communication skills
- Outstanding relationship building abilities.