Start you career with a leading full service St. Louis advertising / marketing agency as an Advertising Account Coordinator. The selected candidates will provide administrative and client service support to account management executives, media planners, creatives, and digital team members. They will assist in the day-to-day administration and implementation of marketing, public relations, and advertising initiatives for their assigned clients. Included in these duties will be maintaining a high level of awareness of client activities, detail-oriented program and project management and professional communication with key clients and internal team members.
- Creating and maintaining the project management system / status for each assigned client related project.
- Managing the timelines and workflow of each project to insure their completion on time and on budget.
- Preparing account service-related documents such as meeting agendas, meeting reports, proposals and other client related communications and correspondence.
- Participating in and documenting meetings and discussions during client meetings and conference calls.
- Reviewing vendor quotes.
- Verifying production specs.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Outstanding attention to detail.
- Highly organized.
- Excellent communications skills (verbal, written, presentation)
- A “Can-Do” work ethic and the ability to work within a fast-paced multi-project deadline driven environment.
Qualified applicants are encouraged to submit their credentials directly to email@example.com for consideration.