St. Louis, MO
Currently seeking an Account Director to fill a vacant role in the St Louis area. The ideal candidate will hold a Bachelor’s degree and possess 10+ years advertising / marketing experience (B2B, Pharma, Hospital, Medical Device preferred)
Responsibilities of the Account Director
- Actively leads strategic and tactical planning efforts for and with assigned clients to ensure business and marketing objectives are understood and pursued successfully.
- Ensure client needs are properly and efficiently staffed; makes staffing recommendations; participates in interviews as directed.
- Direct the activities of Account Executives and Account Coordinators to ensure proper agency service is delivered.
- Coordinate strategic thinking, timing and budgets with Creative Director, Associate Creative Director, and Interactive Director consistent with client objectives.
- Check and approve creative materials, copy, layouts, and production art, and coordinates client approval of same.
- Actively seeks additional projects and new business from client contacts.
- Keep apprised of progress of clients’ projects from a deliver and efficiency POV.
- Provide regular account status reports to management and supplies necessary information for routine overviews of client’s current activities, revenue forecasts, A/R, and future development of accounts
- Work with accounting staff to finalize client billings, produces billing reports and spreadsheets as required, and ensures timely collection of accounts receivable
- Draft estimates and statements of work for supervisory review.
- Implement communications plans and provides creative, production, and interactive department personnel with documented input, support data and production materials as required.
Requirements of the Account Manager
- Bachelor’s degree
- 10+ years advertising / marketing experience (B2B, Pharma, Hospital, Medical Device and advertising/marketing agency experience preferred)
- Outstanding communication skills (verbal, written, presentation
- Strategic thinker with a focus on details
- Excellent leadership and relationship building skills
Qualified candidates are encouraged to submit their credentials to firstname.lastname@example.org. All submissions will remain confidential.