The Search Marketing Analyst is responsible for the development, implementation, and on-going management of assigned search marketing programs. He/She will oversee the execution of search marketing strategies based on defined business objectives. The successful individual is skilled at managing the strategy and planning of campaigns, driving execution, and optimizing each program to meet specified performance objectives while working cross functionally to ensure buy-in of results.
- Assume a leadership role in the planning, development and execution of Search Engine Marketing programs – including Paid Search / PPC, Product Listing Ads, & SEO – to meet site traffic and revenue targets
- Conduct measurement and analysis on the effectiveness and efficiency of digital marketing programs
- Work proactively with multiple external resources to make and implement recommendations for new and existing programs
- Work with online development, operations, and creative teams to paid digital marketing initiatives are “on brand” with product, promotions, and overall business strategy.
- Partner with internal and external teams to optimize the quality of product feeds for all third party vendors
- Take a leadership role in managing external business partners including providing prioritization and feedback
- Work with cross-functional teams to identify areas of opportunity for front-end and back-end site improvements for SEO benefit – including keyword optimization, content creation, and localization
- Partner with Analytics to present findings, analysis and recommendations to senior management
- Analyze competitive marketplace and follow digital marketing trends
- Bachelors Degree required (Marketing or Business preferred)
- 3 years of search marketing experience, either in-house or at an agency/consultancy
- Ability to set forecasted goals and to develop business strategy that achieves those goals
- Proven experience managing search engine marketing budgets and campaigns
- Working knowledge of natural search best practices
- Understanding of HTML, CSS and code structure including XML sitemap submissions, internal linking and keyword generation
- Analytically driven, including experience with Google Suite (Analytics, Webmaster Tools, Places for Business), and Adobe Marketing Cloud(Omniture)
- General knowledge and experience with comparison shopping engines and data feeds
- Strong project management and inter-departmental coordination skills
- Highly motivated with ability to thrive in a fluid and demanding environment
Qualified candidates are encouraged to submit their qualifications and experience in confidence via our website, www.yaekleco.com.