Strategic Brand Planner- Columbus, Ohio
At our client, planning is at the heart of everything they do. They are a fully integrated agency – communications, traditional, experiential, digital and beyond. Planning is a highly regarded asset in their delivery process and their culture is based on crafting amazing work. Their business is developing business solutions for companies focused in technology, consumer, retail, business to business, tourism and philanthropy. If this sounds like your kind of agency, please read on and submit your qualifications and experiences via our website, www.yaekleco.com.
The person must demonstrate thoroughness, intelligence, resourcefulness and be able to work independently. Unlike traditional or digital-specific planning roles, planners at this agency are expected to think broadly across consumer insights, business objectives and communication channels. They must be deeply curious generalists with passions for discovery, problem solving and the dynamic world of modern business.
The Planner’s primary role is to deliver best-in-class insightful strategy, bringing consumer insights to life:
- Interrogate research and market data, extract consumer and shopper insights traditional and communicate those insights to internal teams and to the client(s). The information will pertain to – but not be limited to – category, market and media trends, generational behaviors/values/trends, societal/cultural mega-trends, etc. This person will stay current on historic, current and emerging trends relating to a broad mix of subjects. Use the insights gathered to help drive the creative process.
- Undertake secondary and primary research for projects and client assignments.
- Is master at understanding all communication channels, traditional and digital, and how they impact the consumer.
- Maintain a deep understanding of the client’s business and competitive environment.
- Engage in day-to-day internal team and client contact.
Apply strategic skills to assist in the development of client(s) business:
- Provide strategic insights and thought leadership from program development to agency POV.
- Participate in the development of the client’s annual business planning process.
- Lead the development of compelling creative briefs that inspire the agency team.
- Sift through data, finding patters to create insights
Exhibit mastery of written business communication as well as presentation skills:
- Lead strategic internal and client presentations by highlighting and framing insights, writing creative briefs, program decks, research dossiers and new business RFPs.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- A Bachelor’s degree
- A minimum of 5 years of Account/Strategic planning within an agency environment.
- Strong research and analytical skills required to meet qualitative and quantitative challenges.
- Ability to provide interpretation and presentation of insights in a thought provoking and concise manner.
- A passion for great creative work.
- The ability to both lead and collaborate with diverse internal teams and clients and demonstrate a strong ability in both oral and written communication.
Candidates are encouraged to submit their qualifications and experiences to our website, www.yaekleco.com. All submissions and inquiries are kept confidential.