Position: Project Manager
Reports To: Director of Program Management
Location: Columbus, Ohio
What We Need:
Our client, a nationally recognized digital agency is seeking a Project Manager. The ideal candidate will be responsible for clearly defining and managing project scope while delivering quality interactive products in a fast-paced environment. In this capacity, Project Managers are the main liaison between the client and all of the agency’s production teams. This position is a key participant within a cross-functional agency team. Outstanding communication, interpersonal and organizational abilities are mandatory.
What You Will Do:
- Create and execute project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Identify resources needed and works with Resource Management to assign individual responsibilities.
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope, including task creation and maintenance.
- Effectively apply agency methodology and systems to meet project standards.
- Minimize the agency’s exposure and risk on each project by monitoring project profitability, revenue, and bill rates.
- Timing reporting of all deviations to plan to the Team Leader.
- Ensure project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately (Meeting agendas, Status reports, etc.).
- Manage team and company systems including to ensure proper management of project budgets.
- Facilitate team and client meetings effectively by preparing agendas, conference reports and project status reports.
- Schedule regular status meetings with project team to ensure projects are on time and within budget.
- Effectively communicate relevant project information to superiors.
- Resolves and/or escalates resourcing, budget, and other issues in a timely fashion.
- Set up and maintain the client extranet for each project
- Continually seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
What You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 3+ years experience in web-related production.
- Familiarity with Project Management and Time Tracking tools.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and tasks simultaneously.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, communication and follow-up skills.
- Extreme attention to detail.
- General familiarity of Internet applications and technologies (HTML, .NET, CSS, Java, Flash)
- Strong grammatical/proofing skills.
Interested individuals are invited to apply in confidence via our website, www.yaekleco.com .