Our client is a leading full service integrated marketing and advertising agency expanding their presence in the Nashville market. This growth in business requires the addition of an Account Supervisor with solid, fast-paced experience agency experience. The ideal candidate will excel in facilitating strategic marketing and communications solutions for several regional healthcare and/or retail clients.
If you are ready to “jump in” and make an impact from day one while being surrounded by a great mix of smart, passionate, multi-disciplined individuals, then this is the professional opportunity to consider.
The work culture and environment is composed of a closely-knit team of professionals that share your passion for developing ideas and creating great results for your clients. In this influential role, you will:
- Manage the agency/client relationship to ensure proper servicing of the client and all client objectives and requirements are met and exceeded.
- Collaborate daily with senior-level clients, and internally with creative, media, interactive, production and others to develop smart out-of-the-box advertising and integrated solutions that are delivered on time, on strategy, and on budget.
- Interpret analytics and marketing research in order to support the creation of strategic solutions for your clients.
- Manage a variety of campaigns, programs and initiatives.
- Develop on- and off-line marketing solutions and brand development strategies for clients.
To excel in this role, you should have:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- At least 5 years of related advertising/marketing experience.
- Solid strategic planning skills
- In-depth knowledge of both traditional and digital marketing and advertising
- Outstanding communications skills
- A desire to build the clients’ and agency’s business through great work.
- Previous agency experience
Interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to submit their credentials in confidence via our website, www.yaekleco.com.