We have been asked by an industry leader in corporate trademark licensing to identify a high performance leader with exceptional skills and experience to grow and expand their successful licensing portfolio.
Specifically*, the EVP / Client Management will be responsible for:
- Serving and participating as a member of the Executive Leadership Team
- Leading and successfully managing all client and business relationships.
- Coordinating, assisting, and supporting the efforts of the EVP Licensing Sales to achieve annual company revenue goals.
- Developing, recommending, securing client approval and executing strategic plans for each of the Client’s brands.
- Seeking out and identifying new opportunities to expand representation of clients’ brands and gain approval for new licensing categories.
- Coaching, training, motivating and holding accountable the Client Management team.
The ideal candidate will have have a college degree with a minimum of 20 years of progressive and successful experience in brand licensing, marketing services or consumer products. They will have a background in marketing, advertising, client management and sales with CPG’s or corporate brands. They will quickly gain the status of “leader” internally and with clients. They will also have successfully demonstrated the ability to;
- Build and lead long term productive client relationships.
- Manage the development, sale, and execution of strategic marketing plans and tactics. Does not hesitate to initiate action while still uncovering all of the facts.
- Make the conceptual sale and negotiate with clients of diverse styles.
- Develop, train, motivate and hold accountable a multi-person internal team.
- Work collaboratively within a cross functional team environment with other departments, i.e.. sales, legal, finance etc.
- Be an outstanding communicator in all situations and in all forms.
- Know how to get things done in a way that demonstrates integrity and high personal character in line with the company’s principles and values. Finishes everything he/she starts without losing sight of the company’s bottom line.
A comprehensive and competitive compensation package is available commensurate with experience is being offered.
Please address all inquiries in confidence to email@example.com.
*Note: A complete and detail position description is available.