What We Need
Our client is seeking an Senior Vice President / Client Leadership to join their west coast based team. This position will report to the CEO. The ideal candidate must be a strong strategic thinker, business builder, able to develop strong professional / personal relationships and a developer of people.. This position is a member of the agency’s senior leadership team and is responsible for managing and building high profile client relationships, including account profitability and all account management teams serving those clients..
What You Will Do
- Raise the “Performance Bar” of others … Be a true and recognized agency and thought leader.
- Manage overall client relationship(s), be a “trusted” advisor to senior client leadership. Be the strategic leader and the agency’s expert on all facets of the client’s business.
- Effectively manage forecasting, time and budgets, ensuring agency profitability.
- Identify, develop and recommend to clients strategic plans / opportunities that will grow their brands / businesses and in turn the agency’s service offerings and revenue.
- Share and expand the agency’s knowledge of the client’s business and help drive solutions from these insights.
- Manage all client related activities through the agency to successful completion.
- Proactively ensure analytics and measurement results for client projects are in place to maximize results.
- Understand and promote all of the agency’s services and participate in new business presentations.
- Supervise and professionally develop a staff of 20+.
What You Need
Four year degree and 15+ years leading strategic national brand building experience within a corporate and / or agency environment, CPG marketing experience is highly preferred but toys, apparel, publishing, games and durable goods are also valued. The ideal candidate will have strong interpersonal and communication skills, developed strategic business plans, successfully “sold” concepts and ideas and lead, trained and managed cross functional teams. They will be mentally agile, highly motivated, creative and collaborative..